A career in IT can be one of the best places to put your technical skills to use. Almost every company needs a knowledgeable IT person to manage their computer systems, network, and security.
That knowledgeable person can be you, but first, you’ll need that knowledge part locked down. That’s where the 3 massive bundles of courses below come in. Each one will teach you all the key skills you need to earn important certifications that potential employers will look for. And even better, they’re all heavily discounted, so you won’t need to break the bank to get in and do some learning!
The Big Data Bundle ($45, 93% Off)
This bundle comes with 9 courses that will cover everything you need to know about Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark and others which will help you get into one of today’s hottest IT careers. In case the title of the bundle wasn’t a giveaway, that career is all about managing data.
Let’s have a quick look at each of the courses and what they’ll cover:
- From 0 to 1 : Hive for Big Data Processing – Starter course for learning how to work with Hive, which is necessary if you want to be a big data analysts.
- Learn By Example: Hadoop & MapReduce for Big Data Problems – This course will teach you to process massive amounts of data with Hadoop.
- From 0 to 1 : Spark for Data Science in Python – Learn how to use Spark for analytics, machine learning, and data science.
- Scalable Programming with Scala & Spark – Discover how to work with Scala and Spark together to analyze and explore data.
- Learn by Example: HBase – The Hadoop Database – Learn HBase and why it will be important to you as a big data analyst.
- Pig for Wrangling Big Data – You’ll learn how to use Pig organize unstructured data into a usable form for reporting and analysis.
- From 0 to 1 : The Cassandra Distributed Database – This course will teach you partitioning and replication to ensure that your data is structured and available with Cassandra.
- Oozie: Workflow Scheduling for Big Data Systems – Here, you’ll learn about using Oozie to manage multiple jobs.
- Flume & Sqoop for Ingesting Big Data – This course rounds out the bundle by teaching you to transport data from sources like local file systems to data stores.
As you can see, there’s a lot to this bundle. By the time you make it through the 9 courses, you’ll have a tremendous amount of knowledge on the world of data analysis, and it could be just the catalyst you need to launch into a new career.
Buy: The Big Data Bundle
Ultimate CompTIA+ Certification Bundle ($79, 96% Off)
In the IT world, the CompTIA+ certification is extremely respected and valued by potential employers. The tests are also quite hard, and they require a tremendous amount of knowledge in order to get through them.
This bundle comes with 8 courses, each of which will prepare you for a key aspect of the CompTIA+ exams.
There are exams for each of the sections of IT, and as such, this bundle includes a course that covers each of them.
- CompTIA A+ Study Guide
- CompTIA Security+ Study Guide
- CompTIA Network+ Study Guide
- CompTIA Cloud+ Study Guide
- CompTIA Project+ Study Guide
- CompTIA Linux+ Study Guide
- CompTIA Certified Healthcare IT Technician Exam Study Guide
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Study Guide
Once you make it through all of these courses, you can sign up for the exams and as long as you pass them (which you should, if you paid attention), you’ll have some incredibly valuable skills to add to your resume.
IT Security CISA, CISSP & CISM Certification Training ($69, 91% Off)
The final course bundle features 3 courses that focus on IT Cyber Security. Understanding security is one of the most important aspects of IT because your company will be relying on your to help keep its whole network secure.
As you go through the courses, you’ll learn the information systems audit process, the principles of access control, and much more. Once you’re done, you’ll have a solid grasp on how to manage a large network while keeping it safe and secure.
It’s IT Time!
If you’ve been on the verge of jumping into a new career, and you think IT is for you, these discounted course bundles are the perfect way to dip your toe in without breaking the bank. Even if you bought all of them, you’d be looking at a total investment of less than $200!